With a 20yr professional background spanning management consulting with BCG, an MBA from Stanford, 10yrs in the corporate media world to then running the venture capital arm for Time Warner and founding her own start up, Ariane is well positioned to help clients with all aspects of their professional lives. Ariane also has a few decades in the coaching and personal development environment and is unique in being able to have a ‘foot in both of these worlds’.
Executive Coaching is an inquiry-based approach to personal and professional development that is aimed at creating awareness, generating action, and facilitating learning and growth.
It focuses on improving performance by helping individuals to develop and sustain new perspectives, attitudes, skills and behaviors.
Confidentiality and Trust are the most important elements in a coach/client relationship.
Executive Coaching involves:
- Gathering and giving feedback
- Identifying development opportunities
- Building awareness
- Facilitating solutions by asking powerful questions
- Setting goals and creating action plans
- Facilitating learning
- Supporting and encouraging over the long term
- Monitoring progress and holding others accountable